Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Services Occupational Therapist to work based in Abingdon.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £29.86 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Work collaboratively across adult social care and partner agencies to support and promote strong communities, making a real difference to the people and communities we serve, now, and for the future, whilst ensuring that we are delivering value for money
- Work within the competency framework achieving completion and passing of progression to Grade 11, within the timescales set out in the criteria
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.