Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Tiverton, 27 hours per week.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Completing complex OT assessments to include looking at moving and handling, environmental assessments, equipment provision, equipment technology, minor adaptations, hoisting and completing all relevant documentation
- Liaison with other colleagues, social care, physiotherapy, OT colleagues, GPs, nurses
- Working within Care Act 2014 to also look at eligibility for support services
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Up to date moving and handling training
- Autonomy to work within the community and lone working
- Be able to complete capacity assessments working within Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Access to their own suitable transport, subject to reasonable adjustments that may need to be made in line with the Equality Act 2010
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.