Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Edinburgh on a full-time basis (37 hours per week).
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
- Reduce waiting lists for adults with physical disabilities or chronic health conditions
- Visiting service users in their own home
- Assessments for adaptations and equipment
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.