Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Stockport.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assess the needs of adults and to make recommendations and formulate care plans in line with assessed needs, for the provision of specialist equipment and/or complex major adaptations
- Undertake assessments in line with legislation, local and national policies, procedures, guidelines and eligibility criteria
- Manage and prioritise an allocated caseload, identifying and reducing/managing risks, exploring the most effective method of intervention and co-ordinating the provision and review of equipment/adaptations as appropriate
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.