Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Services Occupational Therapist to work part-time based in Shefford.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £29.88 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Required for short term project to support the MANOP team in relocating residents to a new residential home in the community
- Assessment of elderly residents with variable health conditions and needs
- Moving and handling techniques and practise , as well as knowledge off appropriate equipment to order for the individual
- Work alongside a Social Worker to ensure transfer of the person to their new home and care is carried out
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- You must be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.