Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Bodmin on a part-time basis (18.75 hours per week).
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £26.55 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience in working with Adults with a wide range of presenting needs
- Ability to respond promptly, carry out proportionate assessment and recording, working closely with community, colleagues and health partners as required
- Skills in Moving and Handling assessment, seating, minor and major adaptations, prescription of specialist equipment
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.