Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector is looking for an experienced Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Bootle, Liverpool.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist role is £23.05 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will be community based and expected to provide holistic assessment to clients with a disability or their carers, using a therapeutic approach to restore daily living skills and maximise levels of function and independence within this client group.
- Provision of advice, adaptation or equipment, as appropriate to meet the needs of that client or carer.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.