Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in multiple sites across Portsmouth on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Current registration with Health Professions Council
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Substantial experience as an Occupational Therapist working with clients who have physical impairments, frailty and dementia
- Excellent manual handling skills
- The ability to support other staff to problem solve complex moving and handling tasks
- Knowledge of Adult Social Care
- Car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.