Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapists to work in Slough on a full-time basis. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapist jobs are £29.83 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- Role to Cover Winter Pressures in the Long-Term Team.
- Previous experience of working in Adult Social Care need.
- Day to Day role involves Major Adaptations, Moving and Handling and Package of Care Reviews
- Looking for an experienced OT to work within the Recovery, Rehabilitation and Reablement Service to meet the needs of the client establishing centred goals, assessing their long term needs, conducting time reviews of outcomes to progress clients within the service
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
These Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.