Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapists to work full time within the Physical Disabilities and Older Peoples Team based in Maidenhead while working from home as per Covid 19 ways of working. Visits will still need to be completed. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Social Services Occupational Therapist jobs are £32.00 - £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
- Work with adults in the community who require support with their long term needs
- Be focussed on the manual handling assessment of our residents to ensure optimised care and support set up
- Assist with minimising risks and the potential need for admission
- Assess stairs mobility and stairs access potentially leading to stairlift applications
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Social Services Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.