Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Bracknell in a Multi-Disciplinary, Enhanced Intermediate Care Team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 - £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
You will be working facilitating hospital d/c, helping to prevent avoidable discharges and working with individuals to maximise their independence. The working core hours are 8.30 - 5 with one late shift a week 12 - 8.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Car driver
- Some reablement, or Intermediate Care experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.