Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapists to work in Epsom and Elmbridge on a full-time basis, working at multiple sites. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Occupational Therapist jobs are £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
During Covid 19 restrictions a mixture of office based and virtual working opportunities will be available.
- Handling risk assessments
- Identifying solutions for safe transfers
- Appropriate equipment provision
- Face to face visits (PPE provided)
Requirements of the Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experienced in delivery of Adult Social Care OT Service in the Community in the areas of complex moving
- Confident and experienced in assessing, specifying and making 'necessary and appropriate' recommendations for major adaptations through the DFG process
- Knowledge of Care Act and related duties relating to Mental Capacity, Safeguarding and person centred adult social care assessment process
- Ability to co-work with other Adult Social Care Practitioners and Health Care Professionals
- A car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.