Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Service Occupational Therapist to work full-time or part-time within a Hospital Discharge Team based in Bristol. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapist and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. This role is Mon - Sat with extended hours, there are no enhanced payments for evening or weekend work.
- The service aims to provide an enabling approach and support from OT's to put in place telecare, aids, equipment, adaptations and assistive technology.
- They will be supporting people at home and enabling discharge from hospital and ensuring they are safe and as independent as possible when they return home.
- The post holder will be working in the community, in peoples homes.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Full clean driver's licence and access to a car
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.