Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in a Discharge to assess team based in Bristol on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. This is a city-wide role so there are a variety of office bases, the candidates will need to be able to travel city-wide to assess from the various intermediate care provisions or homes as required.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Strong OT Experience (Adults)
- Manual Handling experience
- Equipment provision experience
- Strong assessment skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
- Car driver will access to own transport.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.