Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Maidenhead. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist role is £32 - £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Assist with moving and handling, seating and housing report assessment within the long term team service Experience with DFG's would be desirable and potentially one of the role would be a part of our Optimising Care Reviews to ensure provided care is completed in the most effective manner
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
- Manual Handling knowledge & experience
- Seating knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge & Experience with disabled facilities grant (DFG) work
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.