Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Service Occupational Therapist to work in Bromley on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The locum OT needs to be very well equipped to carry out a mixture of Initial Response work and Moving and Handling Risk project work in the Occupational Therapy Team. He/She will help to promote and maintain independence for vulnerable and disabled service users. Must be able to assess the functional needs of service users and their carers in line with relevant legislation and departmental policy
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Required to carry out clinical assessments in people's homes approximately 3 days a week with PPE provided along with working from home at least 2 days a week
- Need to have a UK licence and be a car driver (have own vehicle)
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.