Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated x3 Social Service Occupational Therapist to work in Slough on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £29.83 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Role 1: Occupational Therapist needed to work on reviewing existing care packages with the review of reducing packages from single-handed to double-handed care where possible.
- Role 2: Looking for an experienced OT to work within the Recovery, Rehabilitation and Reablement Service to meet the needs of the client establishing centred goals, assessing their long term needs, conducting time reviews of outcomes to progress clients within the service.
- Role 3: Experienced Occupational Therapist needed to work in the Long-term OT Team. The Occupational Therapist will be working collaboratively with the Social Workers to identify ways to manage the needs of adults who need care and support in the community. The work is very varied and will involve working with adults with a wide range of needs and disabilities. Skills in Manual Handling and Major Adaptations are essential to enable the people to maintain their independence and safety at home. You will work to increase the client's independence and quality of life, maximising function to empower the client to enable them to remain in the community for as long as possible.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.