Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Redbridge on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Approximately 4 cases per week will be allocated.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Excellent knowledge, skills and experience with assessing for and making recommendations for major adaptations and complex equipment, including preparing sketches, reading plans and providing detailed specifications for major works. Manual handling
- Experience with working in a multi professional team and undertaking complex OT, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers
- Understanding of the legal social care framework and housing legislation
- Experienced with managing, planning, prioritising and progressing complex cases
- Experience and knowledge of assessing for and recommending simple and complex equipment, reviewing their effectiveness and teaching safe use of equipment to comply with relevant legislation, policy and guidelines on safe working practice
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.