Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Sunderland on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 to £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2 -month contract.
- Facilitating assessment and treatment of patients/customers who have been stepped up or down from community bed based services or who have had a decline in their long term condition resulting in lost function.
- Assessing customers living in their own home in the community.
- Providing occupational therapy interventions to support customers in their recovery and co-ordinate and facilitate safe and timely discharges, or within a community team of Occupational Therapists.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.