Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Eastbourne on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Carrying out professional assessments of individuals needs you will be working closely with other professionals and care staff to support our clients in achieving their goals and reaching optimum independence and functioning
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Involves mainly bed based assessments and reablement but will also have a community service and day centre
- Experience of working in a rehabilitation setting, and be able to demonstrate excellent communication and delegation skills
- Experience of working with older adults complex mental health or physical needs with a multi-disciplinary team is desirable, and you will be able to demonstrate ongoing professional development
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.