Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Community Occupational Therapist to work in Barry on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28.00-£30.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 6-month contract.
- Assessment of adults/ children with a physical disability, sensory impairment and / or learning disability. Work includes assessing for aids to independence, works of adaptation (major and minor), manual handling assessments and evaluating the effectiveness/ impact of all. To carry out occupational therapy assessments, intervention and evaluation of service provision for adults. (primarily those with complex needs.)
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Social services children and adult experience
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.