Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Service Occupational Therapist to work in Morecombe within a Home first Team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Working closely with the 'Home 1st' discharge to assess Team, in supporting and facilitating discharges from University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay.
- Prevent hospital admission.
- Engage with service users and their carers to undertake assessments within a service user's home, providing equipment/adaptations and commissioning care.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- 2 years' experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.