Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Social Care Supervisor to work full-time within a Through Care Service based in North East Lincolnshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Care Supervisor role is £36.96 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Care Supervisor:
- Your focus will be on managing, guiding, developing and supervising a small team of dedicated Social Workers.
- Lead those working directly with vulnerable children, young people and their families to make a sustainable difference to their lives, so should have a proven track record of keeping children at the centre of your practice.
- Accountable for ensuring your team performs to the best of their ability, whilst demonstrating high levels of empathy and sensitivity when considering the needs of those reporting to you, you will monitor social work practices within your team through reflective supervision, observation and regular evidence based auditing and feedback.
Requirements of the Social Care Supervisor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Qualified Social Workers with at least four years post qualifying experience working with Children and Families
- Understanding of the importance of good people management and experience of supporting, guiding and mentoring others successfully
This Social Care Supervisor job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.