Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Care Practitioner to work based in Maidenhead, within the Physical Disability and Older People (Hospital) Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Care Practitioner is £21,477.12 - 23,625.24 per annum.
- Carry out Duty function, liaising with professionals, hospitals, residents, and families. Carry out teleconference calls on a regular basis.
- Manage an allocated caseload of residents who may be either within their own homes or within a hospital setting. Work in partnership with them, and any other multi-disciplinary team involved, in order to achieve positive outcomes that support independent living.
- Facilitate as required the implementation of interventions in order to meet residents identified outcomes and achieve their optimum functioning and independence using 3 conversation model (EST).
- Ensure the delivery of the SDS process, ensuring that support plans are appropriate to achieve outcomes identified for those who are vulnerable.
- Ensure all aspects of safeguarding of vulnerable adults are considered and addressed with supervision and support in accordance with borough policies and protocols.
- Ensure that any identified need for equipment or minor adaptations is carried out under the appropriate guidance in accordance with current processes and policies.
- Main comprehensive and up to date case records that demonstrate good practice.
Provide appropriate advice, support, and advocacy to ensure that service users best interests are maintained.
- Attend meetings relating to the work of the team or work with individual service users as required.
Requirements of the Social Work Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working in a Health and Social Care setting.
- Level of education that demonstrates good levels of literacy and ability to conceptualise.
- Experience of working with older people or adults with a physical disability.
- Basic IT skills – Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, Performance Assessment Framework for Social Services, and ability to represent the Authority at a multi-agency level.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Care Practitioner job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.