Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Care Occupational Therapist to work part time or full-time based in Hemel Hempstead.
The pay rate for this locum Social Care Occupational Therapist job is £26.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Provides professional expertise in situations which are complex or ambiguous
- Uses analytical skills and the OT process to assimilate information, inform assessment, decision making and intervention, supporting others to do the same where appropriate
- Completes support planning with service users to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations and enabling programmes
- Actively engages with, assists and provides advice to carers, conducting carers assessments when appropriate, to enable them to sustain their caring role
- Makes proportionate, professional judgements applying necessary OT process and expertise Senior Occupational Therapists will also work in partnership with other organisations, community groups and community members
Requirements of the Social Care Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Care Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.