Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Care Assessor to work full-time in North Yorkshire, within the Continuing Healthcare Team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Care Assessor job is £20.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and it is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support the completion of the decision support tool and to agree on an eligibility decision
- Complete and/or update Care Act assessments
Requirements of the Social Care Assessor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Previous experience working as a BIA is essential
- Experience and knowledge of Continuing Healthcare as well as the Care Act
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Care Assessor job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.