Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Sleep in Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work part-time based in Whitby. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Sleep Nurse role is £21,216 per annum.
Requirements of the Sleep Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN)
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- UK Nursing experience
- Valid NMC registration
- Required to work once every 2 weeks for a 48 hour period with sleep in's from Thursday morning 09:30 handover to Saturday morning at 10:00.
- The patient uses a wheelchair, gastrostomy and has some learning difficulties, and the family home has all the equipment including hoists required.
- The company also provide support with NMC revalidation, Clinical Supervision, and Fund CPD courses.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Sleep Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.