Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Sister/Charge Nurses to work full-time within a Mobile Collection Team based in Milton Keynes. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
Pay rates (per hour):
- £25.23 - Weekdays
- £30.71 - Saturdays
- £35.65 - Sun/Bank Holidays
Requirements of the Charge Nurses:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Nurses must have previous NHS experience
- Required to work 6-day fortnight. 0.75 WTE, 28.125 hours per week. (There could be opportunity for overtime)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Charge Nurse jobs are advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.