Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Single Homelessness Prevention & Relief Officer to work based in Brent.
The pay rate for this locum Single Homelessness Prevention & Relief Officer role is £24.60 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Deliver intense specialised support to single individuals and couples without dependent children who are in housing need
- The posts’ primary function is to prevent homelessness by helping customers to retain their current accommodation and where this cannot be achieved, present a range of housing options to resolve their homelessness
- Work closely with supported accommodation providers, private sector landlords, Single Homelessness Prevention Service (SHPS), statutory and voluntary agencies
- Agree Personalised Housing Plans (PHPs) with people who are threatened with homelessness or homeless under the terms of the Homeless Reduction Act
- Investigate and issue decisions on applications made under current homelessness legislation
Requirements of the Single Homelessness Prevention & Relief Officer:
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of all core legislation such as the Housing Act 1996 as amended by Homelessness Act 2002, the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017, housing needs issues, related legislation and case law
- Experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Single Homelessness Prevention & Relief Officer role is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.