Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Blackpool, within the Supporting and Strengthening Families Team.
The salary for this permanent Service Manager job is £55,423 - £61,322 per annum.
- Provide quality leadership and management you will ensure delivery of effective and efficient in your designated areas of responsibility.
- Effectively manage the performance of Team Managers ensuring required standards are met, continuous development and improvement is demonstrated and practice that falls below the expected standard is managed.
- Review practice within your team ensuring the delivery of a high quality of service to children, young people and families, which is perceived as helpful and is underpinned by the values and principals of Blackpool Families Rock.
- Ensure that service delivery is compliant with legislation, government policy initiatives, guidance and practice standards, underpinned by evidence-based approaches aimed at improving outcomes for children and families, and keeping children and young people safe.
- Ensure agreed service performance targets are met and plans are in place to bring about continuous development and improvement in your designated area of responsibility as necessary.
- Establish, maintain and proactively develop opportunities for positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders in all areas of work aimed at safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and their families.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Service Manager job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.