Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent job vacancy for a Social Work Service Manager to work within Children in Care & Court Team, based in Haringey.
The salary for this Social Work Service Manager job is £55,017 - £63,633 per annum.
Requirements of the Social Work Service Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Previous experience managing a MASH service would be highly desirable
- Excellent social work leadership skills
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experienced Service Manager within the area of Children in Care
- The ability to manage risk and use of multidisciplinary working with partner agencies is essential.
- Experience of leading and managing children's social care services (including high risk and high complexity work) that deliver high quality performance and good outcomes for children & young people.
Benefits of this Social Work Service Manager role:
- An attractive salary, option of pension scheme, interest free season ticket loan and flexible working.
- Learning and development opportunities including management training courses are supported by Haringey Council. You will benefit from a strong and stable management team which is keen to invest in you and your career to help you reach your potential.
This Social Work Service Manager role is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.