Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Service Manager to work full-time based in Northampton, within the Safeguarding and Support Service.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Service Manager role is £50,795 to £62,474 per annum.
- Provide leadership to the service, consisting of five safeguarding teams.
- Have a particular interest in, understanding, and experience of Contextual safeguarding at a strategic and operational level.
- Have responsibility for the service plan to meet objectives and ensure performance targets are achieved.
- Deliver services for two new unitary authorities across the county.
- Complete work with children who are subject to child protection plans, child-in-need plans, and Public Law Outline/initial care proceedings.
- Support multi-agency practice in completing pre-birth and parenting assessments and work with adolescents focusing on contextualised safeguarding.
- Undertake assessments, both statutory and non-statutory, using a relationship-based approach, focusing on intensive, direct work to meet complex needs and manage associated risk.
Requirements of Social Work Service Manager:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work, including previous budgetary control experience and ability to manage a service and ensure development and performance issues are addressed through support and coaching.
- Good ICT skills.
- Level 5 NVQ Management qualification is ideal.
This Social Work Service Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.