Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to work full-time based in Basingstoke. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this locum Service Manager role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work with the team to lead in the development of consistent standards, ensuring the effective delivery of high quality, affordable, and safe services.
- Provide clear, visible leadership, and strategic vision to ensure every aspect of the user experience is delivered in a safe, efficient and evidence-based manner.
- Work in partnership with primary care and the 3rd sector to develop clear and effective pathways for mental health
- Work in partnership with the inpatient wards to ensure that there is a clear pathway for patients and their families, delivering seamless transitions of care.
- To lead and line manage an Adult Mental Health Team.
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- Qualified as a Mental Health Nurse
- Active NMC Registration.
- Significant experience at a senior level.
This Service Manager is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.