Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to work full-time within a Mental Health team based in Wandsworth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Service Manager job is £35,469 per annum.
- To lead the running and strategic development of the whole service
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of partnerships and engagement strategies
- Develop joint working and monitoring protocols with key stakeholders and partners for all parts of the service.
- Manage all elements of service performance related to the contract requirements including analysis of KPIs, outcomes and user experience measures.
- To lead on the timely and accurate submission of all internal and external reports detailing interim strategies to address any areas of underperformance in line with contract requirements.
- To lead on the development and implementation the service's annual Business Plans and Equality plans.
- Lead on the development and implementation of the co-production strategy.
- Support the Team Manager and Team Leaders to achieve the agreed standards of service delivery in compliance with relevant legislation, external governance, contract requirements and Hestia policies and procedures.
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment for employees, service users, visiting professionals and other visitors by ensuring service delivery is in line with organisational procedures and H&S Legislation.
- Demonstrable experience of working with people who have complex mental health issues and leading large mental health services.
- Strong understanding of Recovery approaches and demonstrable experience of co production method.
- To supervise and line manage a diverse staff team across multiple settings.
- Ability to lead staff to empower service users to make choices and take control of their mental health.
- Service management experience including experience of recruitment, induction, supervision, appraisal, training, disciplinary action and grievance issues.
- Experience of managing a budget and financial systems.
This Service Manager job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.