Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent job vacancy for a Social Work Service Manager to join Barking and Dagenham's MASH, Assessment and Intervention Service that includes a Pre-Birth Team.
You will join a dynamic and ambitious leadership team, who have been working relentlessly on improving the services for the children and Families of Barking and Dagenham. This effort was recently recognised by OFSTED who commented in their last inspection that the pace of change had accelerated, adding that 'Strong and effective senior leadership is resulting in tangible improvements to both the quality and impact of social work practice'.
The salary for this Social Work Service Manager job is £58,779 - £64,023 per annum.
Duties of the Social Work Service Manager:
- Plan, organise and manage your service, providing effective operational management oversight of casework and supervise your 3 team managers
- Developing both internal and external relationships to ensure that children receive the right services as soon as possible
- Creating a culture of high challenge and high support where practitioners can confidently manage complex changing family needs whilst providing a balanced and proportionate response to risk
- Working alongside your Head of Service on recruitment, practice development, performance management and quality assurance.
Requirements of the Social Work Service Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Previous experience managing a MASH service would be highly desirable
- Excellent social work leadership skills
- Current Social Work England registration
Benefits of this Social Work Service Manager role:
- Competitive pay package which includes a generous pension and relocation package
- Annual leave up to 30 days
- Investment in your learning and development
- Commitment to your wellbeing
This Social Work Service Manager role is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.