Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to fill a full-time role within a Family Safeguarding Service in Surrey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Service Manager job is £450 per day (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Direct, monitor and coordinate the multi-agency Children's Services Family Safeguarding Hub, to ensure all new high priority requests for statutory social work services are directed to the most appropriate team to undertake an assessment within 24 hours or where multi-agency information sharing suggests early help/targeted services are more appropriate, within 72 hours.
- Ensure all requests for assessment from professionals are completed fully and evidence parental consent for the request as well as for information sharing, except where this would put children at risk of further significant harm.
- Conduct multi-agency training sessions for partner agencies and work closely with the Surrey Safeguarding Partnership and its sub groups to facilitate strong partnership working.
- Foster high level cooperation between the Early Help family hub and the Family Safeguarding hub to ensure children get the right help from the right service at the right time and that any disputes are resolved quickly in the best interests of the child.
- Put in place suitable information sharing arrangements with co-located partners from police and health to aid multi-agency decision making to ensure children and their families get the right help at the right time. Support Police decision making about which children and young people coming to their attention following domestic abuse incidents require referral to CS via the partnership referral form. Coordinate the work of the consultation line for professionals and the rota of staff from assessment teams and early help for professionals who are unsure whether to make a child protection referral.
This Service Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.