Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Gloucestershire for a Social Work Service Manager to work within the Corporate Parenting Service.
The pay rate for this locum Service Manager job is £500 per day and is a 3-month contract.
This role is expected to initially provide cover, but likely to evolve into an ongoing supportive role when the post holder returns to the office.
Working remains predominantly remote, the role will require the ability to access the South Gloucestershire area. Longer-term the role with a move back to office-based working along with government and local council decision on working practices as covid roadmap unfolds.
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous social work experience
- Skills, knowledge and previous experience managing teams within Fostering, Children in Care and Care Leavers from a Senior Management level
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Service Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.