Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Wandsworth for a Service Manager to work within a Children in Need Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £58,810 - £72,211 per annum.
- The Child in Need Service Manager will be responsible for ensuring our fantastic and dedicated social workers have the support and training required to enable them to safeguard children and young people and to protect them from significant harm.
- You will also be the strategic lead for vulnerable adolescents.
Requirements of the Deputy Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Extensive experience of management within children's social care services and specialist targeted services
- Substantial experience of the operation of key statutory processes and the operation of child protection procedures.
- Experience of developing, embedding and managing new teams or projects within a children's social care environment
This Deputy Team Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.