Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to work full-time within an ASD/Complex Needs team based in Stoke. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permenant Service Manager job is £37,596 - £41,457 per annum.
- Provide the daily clinical and managerial nursing leadership for the service and be responsible for ensuring that standards of care are upheld at all times.
- The individual will be highly visible and accessible to patients and their families and staff, ensuring all patients and their families have the opportunity to seek information, help and support, or to communicate problematic or celebratory issues.
- The post holder will support their line manager to deliver high quality patient care within the constraints of the financial budget whilst maintaining patient safety at all times.
- To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
- Provide day to day management of a team of staff working within the service.
- Work closely with their line manager to ensure the efficient and effective running of their areas of responsibility.
- Deputise for their line manager when asked to do so and along with other members of the senior team form part of the on call rota over 24/7.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of patient-centred services.
- Contribute to the successful attainment of national quality and safety objectives.
- Provide specialist clinical advice and care within designated area responsibility.
- A qualification in mentorship/coaching or the commitment to undertake such a course is essential as is the ability to understand the benefits of clinical supervision and staff development.
- Registered nurse RNLD / RMN, have a post graduate/post registration qualification, or equivalent training and/or experience and able to provide evidence of experience of management and leadership in a nursing setting.
This Service Manager job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.