Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to fill a full-time role within an Adults & Disablities Team based in Ealing, London.
The pay rate for this locum Service Manager job is £400 - £450 per day (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Lead and manage teams and Outreach services to ensure that the service provides a comprehensive, consistent, timely quality and cost effective service to people with disabilities, mental health and chronic illnesses.
- Ensure that appropriate services are planned and delivered to meet assessed need. To ensure that an appropriate emergency response is available to meet unplanned high risk need. To support staff with complex cases and actions to deal with safeguarding adults issues. To supervise managers offering expert guidance on all operational matters.
- Participate in the general management of the service as part of the OP Services senior management group, including ensuring effective business planning in relation to strategic planning and service delivery for Older People and for other such services that are managed by this post.
- Manage as budget holder finances allocated to the service and to monitor all delegated budgets.
- Assist the Head of Service in implementing National Service Frameworks for LD/P&SD Services; develop local partnership arrangements.
- Lead on development and implementation of long and short term strategies in a number of in house services. To consult with carers and external agencies.
- Lead on management of clients information records within older Persons services. I.e. FWI.
- Lead on Performance standards within Older Persons services in line with key indicators.
- Continually review services and ensure all direct services can provide best value. To ensure effective arrangements are in place to consult with Service Users and Carers.
- Undertake out of hours cover as required
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Ability to adhere to and promote the Council's Equality and Diversity Policy.
- Ability to organise and present ideas and to write clear concise jargon free reports, business plans ands strategy documents
This Service Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.