Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to fill a full-time role based in Oldbury, with a focus on care management.
The pay rate for this locum Service Manager job is £400.00 - £420.00 per day and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Provide supervision to Team Managers in the service
- Monitor performance and implementation of the practice framework
- Ensure that assessments, statements and the formulation of plans placed before the court are robust, holistic and child-centred
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Significant experience in children's social care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write reports for a range of audiences and be able to verbally present these with confidence
- A strong understanding of financial and resource management
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Service Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.