Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Service Manager to work full-time with a leading private healthcare provider in Stroud.
The salary for this permanent Service Manager role is £40,600 per annum.
About the job:
- Working within a four-bedroomed home providing specialist residential care and treatment for up to four young women aged 13-21 with a history of self-injurious and other risk-taking behaviours.
- Service Manager for this service who will have accountability for the financial and operational performance of the hospital.
- This includes setting the standard by leading the Hospital Senior Management Team (SMT) and taking ownership for cost control, budgeting, and ensuring regulatory requirements are satisfied.
- The Service Manager will also be the Registered Manager; responsible for the delivery of day-to-day services in line with legal requirements.
- Accountability for the hospital and it's commercial performance.
- Leads and manages the Hospital Senior Management team (SMT) across all aspects of day to day business deliverables including monitoring performance in relation to quality performance indicators (QPIs) and performance manage sites where improvement is required.
- Accountable to ensure the service performs to agreed targets for business planning, financial performance (meeting both planned revenue and EBITDA) and quality and care standards.
- To proactively use management information to effectively identify areas of under-performance and to put action plans in place to deliver improvements to the required standard using performance management interventions where appropriate.
- Lead and develop a culture where the very highest standards of safety, quality and excellent patient care are consistently delivered and lead improvements and innovation in the delivery of services.
- Establishes and directs a recruitment and retention plan designed to meet future staffing needs and to drive down staff turnover.
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- Passionate about providing high quality care
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Ability to handle ambiguity within the organisation but continue to lead the team
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills essential.
- Detail oriented.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Passionate about continuous improvement with a demonstrated track record in organisation change.
- The ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously in a highly dynamic environment.
This Service Manager role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.