Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Service Lead for Planning Services in Newbury. Role will be a mixture of office and home working.
This pay rate for this role is £42.44+ per hour (Ltd) and has an initial 7-month contract.
Oversee and manage the planning service with a focus on providing oversight and leadership towards:
- The Minerals and Waste Local Plan Examination (February 22)
- The development and publication of the Local Plan Review: Regulation 19 in July 22
- A review of the planning service and its wider position and role within the Place Directorate
Requirements of the Service Lead:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Professional qualification relevant to the Directorate (e.g MSc)
- Membership of relevant professional body (e.g. CIMA, CIPD)
- Demonstrable successful management experience at a senior level (minimum of 5 years’ experience)
- Understanding of the workings of local government
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Service Lead role is advertised by Tom Watson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.