Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Lead Manager to fill a full-time role based in North England .
The pay rate for this locum Service Lead Manager job is to be confirmed and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Lead and drive the design, development and implementation of evidenced strategies and will commission, oversee, analyse and interpret complex work packages.
- Deliver high quality projects, reports and presentations in relation to the organisation's most vulnerable citizens.
- Work collaboratively with both internal services and external partners in a manner which is focused on organisational objectives and embraces the principle of joint working.
- Ensure the effective and prioritised deployment of resources to provide reliable information and support to managers and decision makers.
- Utilise their experience of working with services, teams and individuals to support citizens with a range of needs to ensure the best outcomes and best experience within available resources.
- Must possess a Social Work qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Willingness to consent to and apply for enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
This Service Lead Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.