Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Service Delivery Manager to work within a Web Technologies Team based in Westminster.
The pay rate for this Service Delivery Manager role is £318.19 per day (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Support Product Manager and mobilise the delivery team: BAs, IT PM, Solution Architect, User researcher/ UX Designer to achieve project goals and product value
- Act a an Agile programme-level digital lead to provide guidance on feasibility analysis: technical capabilities, resourcing, skills, and prioritisation
- Work with Product Manager to develop scope, budget and delivery model -Work with product manager to make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations
- Guided by Westminster City Council's (WCC) methodology, guide deployment approaches and adhere to WCC's governance and controls
- Agile implementation leadership where agile ceremonies will support the delivery phase as we transition from hybrid ways of working to product way of working
- Coordination of development
- Analyse and troubleshoot delivery impediments
- Resource management of workload assignments against delivery requirements
- Driving coordination and building positive relationships with interfacing teams: IT, Business, Senior Stakeholders, Customers, CED Members, Selected Suppliers
- Primary contact for project enquiries, risks, issues and concerns
- Align to product roadmap, develop and socialise delivery roadmap
- Primary contact for governance reporting
Requirements of the Service Delivery Manager:
- Substantial experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Service Delivery Manager role is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.