Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Service Coordinator to work full time based in Guildford, within the Independent Reviewing & Child Protection Service.
The salary for this permanent Service Coordinator job is £53,018 per annum.
- Offer the management oversight and supervision for a team of approximately seven IROs with a mixed workload of Child Protection and Looked After Children
- Oversight for ensuring that each child has a comprehensive care plan that meets their needs in line with an agreed timescale and within relevant statutory and departmental policies
- Carry various quality assurance functions in relation to departmental and inter-agency casework practice with the aim of ensuring consistency of practice
Requirements of the Service Coordinator:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Experience in strategic management with an in-depth knowledge of national legislation and policy agenda for children services
- An ability to provide operational guidance and decision making with knowledge and experience of child protection and Looked After processes
- HCPC registered
- An enhanced DBS 'Disclosure and Barring Service' check
- Children's and Adults' Barred List checks
From flexible working to job sharing (where possible) we are committed to providing a healthy work-life balance. A laptop and mobile will be supplied if applicable to your role. You will benefit from 26 days annual leave, rising to 28 days after 2 years' service, a generous local government salary-related pension, as well as the option to join our car lease scheme
This Service Coordinator job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.