Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Senior ICT Manager to work within Server & Application Support based in Matlock, although this can be a remote role.
The pay rate for this Senior ICT Manager role is £24.05 per hour (LTD) and has an initial 6-month contract.
- Provide professional expertise and knowledge within the ICT Operations Service area enabling the ICT Service to provide pro-active and agile services
- Manage the ICT Operations Services Team and ensure the availability of ICT systems, solutions and data that meet the business requirements across the council
- Provide expert advice and support to a range of stakeholders regarding ICT services, ensuring customer requirements are met and best value for money is obtained for the Council
Requirements of the Senior ICT Manager:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012R2 to 2019 (Desirable with MCSE)
- Active Directory, DNS, HTTP, certificate authority and certificate authentication services
- Implementation, configuration, troubleshooting, and supporting end-to-end server/application services (Network, firewall, DMZ, IIS, WebLogic, Server, Data source)
- Extensive knowledge of F5 solutions (AFM/APM/ASM/LTM/AVR), Virtual server, Policy, Authentication, application publishing
- Knowledge of managing and troubleshooting Microsoft DirectAccess and AOVPN services
- Use of monitoring solutions, interpretation, and fault diagnosis
- Able to perform complex troubleshooting and resolve problems.
- 3rd line support
- Experience of Hyper-V infrastructure and NetApp Storage and ADFS, Azure MFA is desirable
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Senior ICT Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.