Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Complex Safeguarding Service based in Stockport. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- There is an ability to go into the office for induction and to provide a duty social worker role on a rota basis.
- You will receive excellent high quality supervision on 1:1 basis each month, as well as group reflective supervision and support from a Trusted Relationships psychologist based within the service.
- There is access to regular learning circles and training for continued professional development.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience of working in a complex safeguarding team would be preferable, though not essential as induction will be provided.
- Knowledge and assessment skills, particularly in relation to domestic abuse risk assessment and safety planning.
- Experience and a good knowledge of complex safeguarding issues and an ability to form relationships with children and young people.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.