Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Veterans Liaison Practioner (Military and Veterans) to work full-time in Colchester. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The Salary for this Liaison Practitioner role is £31,365 - £37,890.00 salary per annum
- The post holder will be responsible for coordinating the care of individual patients referred to MEVS that fall within the geographical patch associated with that Hub and ensuring that the Veteran is able to access appropriate care provision from the Mental Health trust according to their needs and in line with the NHSE veterans mental health contract requirements (including timely veteran-specific assessment and care planning).
- The post holder will act as a link between services and the veteran and maintain contact to ensure that they are aware of what is happening at all times with their care provision within their local Mental Health Trust.
- The post holder will act as a clinical leader within the TILS service providing care for veterans experiencing mental illness and mental health problems.
- The post holder will undertake managerial duties in the absence of the Clinical Lead.
Requirements of the Liaison Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Liaison Practitioner job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.