Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Senior Therapeutic Radiographer to work on a full-time based in Portsmouth.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Senior Therapeutic Radiographer job is £24.50 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake radiotherapy treatment and planning, on a rotational basis, using ionising radiation to treat patients with cancer or benign disease, with both curative and palliative intent
- Carry out radiotherapy procedures using a variety of specialised high energy radiation equipment, operating in conjunction with radiotherapy IT systems and various imaging systems
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Recent UK postgraduate experience
- Qualified and HCPC registered Radiographer
- Experience of working in orthovoltage & brachytherapy is desirable
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.